Employee Resource Groups
Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are a Workplace Inclusion initiative that is formally supported by Rollins. ERGs are voluntary, employee-led groups organized around a shared interest, passion, or identity, that help employees find community and drive positive career and business goals. Each group is open to all employees.
All ERGs are inclusive and open to all Rollins employees regardless of their identity.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an Employee Resource Group?
- What are the benefits to the employees?
- Can we establish an ERG to address personal employee concerns?
- How can I join an existing ERG?
- Why did we start with only 3 ERG categories in 2022?
- How can I establish an ERG for my Division/Brand?