Employee Resource Groups
Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are a Workplace Inclusion initiative that is formally supported by Rollins. ERGs are voluntary, employee-led groups organized around a shared interest, passion, or identity, that help employees find community and drive positive career and business goals. Each group is open to all employees.
Below is a list of all approved ERG categories. All ERG categories are not active. To learn about which ERG’s are active, please email WPI at firstname.lastname@example.org
All ERGs are inclusive and open to all Rollins employees regardless of their identity.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an Employee Resource Group?
- What are the benefits to the employees?
- Can we establish an ERG to address personal employee concerns?
- How can I join an existing ERG?
- Why did we start with only 3 ERG categories in 2022?
- How can I establish an ERG for my Division/Brand?